Let me introduce myself. I was born in 1973 in the Netherlands and moved to Amsterdam in 1994 to study at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. There, I earned a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Operational Technologies with a specialization in Aeronautical Engineering.
In 1998, I began working for a leading manufacturer where I performed field service, commissioning, and application engineering on turbo machinery such as gas turbines, steam turbines, and compressors. This allowed me to combine my love of travel and fascination with technology in constantly changing environments.
In 2008, I started offering my services as a self-employed engineer to fulfill my need for new challenges. This has allowed me to support a wider range of clients and projects.
To date, I have 24 years of experience delivering services in electrical, instrumentation, and controls with gas turbines, steam turbines, compressors, and diesel generators for the energy, marine, oil, and gas industries.
The word “telic” means “purposeful”, and this is what I strive to achieve with each client on each project. I have completed numerous engineering and commissioning projects on an international level for a wide range of leading manufacturers and end users.
Safety is my top priority on any job or location. I have achieved the following environment, health, safety, and offshore safety training and certifications:
- SCC VCA-VOL,
SCC VCA-VOL certification consists of:
- Risk of accident,
- Hazardous substances,
- Fire hazard,
- Explosion hazard,
- Working in confined spaces,
- Common working safely,
- Working safely with electricity,
- Safe working with tools,
- Safe working with hoist and forklifts,
- Safe working at heights,
- Lifting, tripping, slipping and falling,
- Personal protective equipment.
BOSIET certification is valid in NOGEPA, OLF and OPITO offshore locations and consists of:
- Safety induction,
- Fire safety and basic firefighting,
- First aid,
- Helicopter safety,
- Escape and survival at sea.
NEN3140 certification is the Dutch implementation of the European standard EN50110-1 and applies to all electrical systems with a nominal voltage of up to 1000 VAC or 1500 VDC. It consists of:
- Dutch workplace rules and legislation,
- Contents of the NEN3140:2011,
- Electrical safety: risks and hazards,
- Responsibilities and named persons according to NEN3140,
- Work and operational procedures according to NEN3140,
- Personal protection equipment for electrical safety,
- Isolated tools and measurement equipment.
Do you want to know more? Just contact me or send me an e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.